Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri March 2, 2012
MSU Board of Regents Meeting
The Murray State University Board of Regents meets in quarterly session this morning. It’s unclear if the regents have completed a months-long performance evaluation of MSU President Dr. Randy Dunn. It is also unclear if the board will make the report public. Dunn usually receives a yearly evaluation that takes place in closed session during at quarterly meeting. Now, after five years of Dunn’s leadership, the regents have undertaken a more comprehensive review stretched out over months. The board will also vote on accepting a donation that would rename the College of Business the Arthur J. Bauernfeind College of Business.