Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Fri March 2, 2012
MSU Board of Regents Meeting
The Murray State University Board of Regents meets in quarterly session this morning. It’s unclear if the regents have completed a months-long performance evaluation of MSU President Dr. Randy Dunn. It is also unclear if the board will make the report public. Dunn usually receives a yearly evaluation that takes place in closed session during at quarterly meeting. Now, after five years of Dunn’s leadership, the regents have undertaken a more comprehensive review stretched out over months. The board will also vote on accepting a donation that would rename the College of Business the Arthur J. Bauernfeind College of Business.