Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri March 2, 2012
MSU Board of Regents Meeting
The Murray State University Board of Regents meets in quarterly session this morning. It’s unclear if the regents have completed a months-long performance evaluation of MSU President Dr. Randy Dunn. It is also unclear if the board will make the report public. Dunn usually receives a yearly evaluation that takes place in closed session during at quarterly meeting. Now, after five years of Dunn’s leadership, the regents have undertaken a more comprehensive review stretched out over months. The board will also vote on accepting a donation that would rename the College of Business the Arthur J. Bauernfeind College of Business.