Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri March 2, 2012
MSU Board of Regents Meeting
The Murray State University Board of Regents meets in quarterly session this morning. It’s unclear if the regents have completed a months-long performance evaluation of MSU President Dr. Randy Dunn. It is also unclear if the board will make the report public. Dunn usually receives a yearly evaluation that takes place in closed session during at quarterly meeting. Now, after five years of Dunn’s leadership, the regents have undertaken a more comprehensive review stretched out over months. The board will also vote on accepting a donation that would rename the College of Business the Arthur J. Bauernfeind College of Business.