Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Fri June 7, 2013
MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
The MSU Board of Regents approved unanimously this morning the appointment of Dr. Tim Miller as MSU's interim president at a fiscal year salary of little more than $266,000. Miller assumes the post on the resignation date of current President Dr. Randy Dunn.
Dunn is set to assume the presidency of Youngstown State University in July. Dunn hasn't provided his resignation date.
The board also appointed senior director of accounting Jackie Dudley to serve as interim Vice President of Finance and Administration. Current VP Tom Denton is retiring.