Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Fri June 7, 2013
MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
The MSU Board of Regents approved unanimously this morning the appointment of Dr. Tim Miller as MSU's interim president at a fiscal year salary of little more than $266,000. Miller assumes the post on the resignation date of current President Dr. Randy Dunn.
Dunn is set to assume the presidency of Youngstown State University in July. Dunn hasn't provided his resignation date.
The board also appointed senior director of accounting Jackie Dudley to serve as interim Vice President of Finance and Administration. Current VP Tom Denton is retiring.