Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Thu May 24, 2012
MSU Basketball Coach Prohm at Book Signing Today
Murray State men’s head basketball Coach Steve Prohm will be in Paducah this evening, signing copies of “A Season to Remember,” a commemorative book about MSU’s unprecedented 2011-2012 season, where the Racers went 31 and 2.
The book is published by The Paducah Sun and sponsored by Paducah Bank. Bank Marketing Director Susan Guess says proceeds from the book will help pay for an August speaking engagement by Jodee Blanco, author of the anti-bullying book Please Stop Laughing at Me. Coach Prohm will autograph books and take pictures with fans from five to seven p.m. at the bank’s Strawberry Hill location on Pecan Drive.