Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Thu October 29, 2009
MSU Awaiting Vaccines
By Paco Long-Mendez
Calloway Co., KY – Murray State University Health Services has a hand full of H-1-N-1 vaccinations left after a doling out more than 180 yesterday. MSU health services officials aren't sure when the next shipment of doses will reach the university. The Pennyrile District Health Department is continuing to exclusively administer vaccines to healthcare workers and pregnant woman.