Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu October 29, 2009
MSU Awaiting Vaccines
By Paco Long-Mendez
Calloway Co., KY – Murray State University Health Services has a hand full of H-1-N-1 vaccinations left after a doling out more than 180 yesterday. MSU health services officials aren't sure when the next shipment of doses will reach the university. The Pennyrile District Health Department is continuing to exclusively administer vaccines to healthcare workers and pregnant woman.