Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu October 29, 2009
MSU Awaiting Vaccines
By Paco Long-Mendez
Calloway Co., KY – Murray State University Health Services has a hand full of H-1-N-1 vaccinations left after a doling out more than 180 yesterday. MSU health services officials aren't sure when the next shipment of doses will reach the university. The Pennyrile District Health Department is continuing to exclusively administer vaccines to healthcare workers and pregnant woman.