Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu October 29, 2009
MSU Awaiting Vaccines
By Paco Long-Mendez
Calloway Co., KY – Murray State University Health Services has a hand full of H-1-N-1 vaccinations left after a doling out more than 180 yesterday. MSU health services officials aren't sure when the next shipment of doses will reach the university. The Pennyrile District Health Department is continuing to exclusively administer vaccines to healthcare workers and pregnant woman.