Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri September 28, 2012
MSU Alumna Finds Insomnia Relief Listening to BBC World Service
Murray State Alumna Jo Dortch is a retired math teacher living in Paducah. She stays active with charities like the Laurel Foundation and The Empty Bowls Project. She’s a WKMS contributor. She brought her experience to our attention. She was listening to the BBC one night and she heard something that literally changed her life. She spoke with Kate Lochte on Sounds Good.