Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri September 28, 2012
MSU Alumna Finds Insomnia Relief Listening to BBC World Service
Murray State Alumna Jo Dortch is a retired math teacher living in Paducah. She stays active with charities like the Laurel Foundation and The Empty Bowls Project. She’s a WKMS contributor. She brought her experience to our attention. She was listening to the BBC one night and she heard something that literally changed her life. She spoke with Kate Lochte on Sounds Good.