Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- Kentucky Sees Big Change in the Number of People Who Drink Alcohol
- More Patients Visiting ERs Despite Affordable Care Act
- MSU Alumnus Featured in National Geographic DocuDrama "American Genius"
Fri September 28, 2012
MSU Alumna Finds Insomnia Relief Listening to BBC World Service
Murray State Alumna Jo Dortch is a retired math teacher living in Paducah. She stays active with charities like the Laurel Foundation and The Empty Bowls Project. She’s a WKMS contributor. She brought her experience to our attention. She was listening to the BBC one night and she heard something that literally changed her life. She spoke with Kate Lochte on Sounds Good.