Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
Fri May 3, 2013
Mrs. McLovets Crafts Cupcakes in her Cozy Princeton Shop
Nina McMullin has been baking all her life and decided to create a part-time outlet for her unique cupcakes. So she and her family set up a Thursday through Saturday business in an 1840's building adjacent to the Princeton Art Guild's historic building. Her shop, Mrs. McLovets' Cupcakes, opened in 2012, features five cupcake flavors a week. The shop's working space is 8' x 22', so this is truly a "small business."