Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu September 13, 2012
Mowing Employee Injured on US 41 in Christian Co.
A commercial mowing company employee is being treated at Nashville’s Vanderbilt University Medical Center after being run over by a tractor on the right-of-way along US 41 in Christian County late Wednesday. The worker, who has not been identified, was part of a mowing crew working for the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet on US 41 near Pembroke. Officials say details are as yet sketchy, but other employees of contractor Double-G Mowing told authorities the man either tripped or fell beneath a tractor as it drove past. KYTC spokesman Keith Todd says a transportation cabinet safety investigation is ongoing.