Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu September 13, 2012
Mowing Employee Injured on US 41 in Christian Co.
A commercial mowing company employee is being treated at Nashville’s Vanderbilt University Medical Center after being run over by a tractor on the right-of-way along US 41 in Christian County late Wednesday. The worker, who has not been identified, was part of a mowing crew working for the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet on US 41 near Pembroke. Officials say details are as yet sketchy, but other employees of contractor Double-G Mowing told authorities the man either tripped or fell beneath a tractor as it drove past. KYTC spokesman Keith Todd says a transportation cabinet safety investigation is ongoing.