Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri October 2, 2009
Moving Forward After the Trigg Wet Vote
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – On Tuesday, a thirty-six vote majority passed a referendum to repeal prohibition in Trigg County. Now, county government in consultation with the Alcoholic Beverage Control board (ABC), must decide how to regulate the measure. Angela Hatton talks with Trigg Judge-Executive Stan Humphries about the process of bringing alcohol in.