Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri October 2, 2009
Moving Forward After the Trigg Wet Vote
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – On Tuesday, a thirty-six vote majority passed a referendum to repeal prohibition in Trigg County. Now, county government in consultation with the Alcoholic Beverage Control board (ABC), must decide how to regulate the measure. Angela Hatton talks with Trigg Judge-Executive Stan Humphries about the process of bringing alcohol in.