Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri October 2, 2009
Moving Forward After the Trigg Wet Vote
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – On Tuesday, a thirty-six vote majority passed a referendum to repeal prohibition in Trigg County. Now, county government in consultation with the Alcoholic Beverage Control board (ABC), must decide how to regulate the measure. Angela Hatton talks with Trigg Judge-Executive Stan Humphries about the process of bringing alcohol in.