Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri February 10, 2012
Mother and Daughter Team Campaign Against Bullies
McCracken County's Susan Guess and her daughter Morgan have a message for bullies: enough is enough. Through videos and posts on social media sites Susan and Morgan are getting the word out on the dangers of bullying and how to stop it. They've even raised money to bring in speakers to talk with local civic groups about bullying. Susan says everyone can be a victim of bullying, even adults. She says she's been concerned about bullying in schools for several years, but found a renewed interest in the subject when she found out here daughter was being bullied at her elementary school.
Susan says she thinks it's time to stop blaming schools for the bullying, and start making it socially unacceptable. To view one of Susan's video posts click here.