Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon March 4, 2013
Mortgage Facility Expansion Planned in Owensboro
U.S. Bancorp officials say they're investing $15-million to expand their Owensboro offices and add 332 jobs.
The facility currently employs 1900 people who handle a portion of the bank's 1.6 million home mortgage loans. Owensboro Mayor Ron Payne says U.S. Bank has been a large contributor to the city’s increase in revenue over the past decades. This is the facility's third expansion since the mortgage servicing center opened in the 1970’s.