Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon March 4, 2013
Mortgage Facility Expansion Planned in Owensboro
U.S. Bancorp officials say they're investing $15-million to expand their Owensboro offices and add 332 jobs.
The facility currently employs 1900 people who handle a portion of the bank's 1.6 million home mortgage loans. Owensboro Mayor Ron Payne says U.S. Bank has been a large contributor to the city’s increase in revenue over the past decades. This is the facility's third expansion since the mortgage servicing center opened in the 1970’s.