Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Mon March 4, 2013
Mortgage Facility Expansion Planned in Owensboro
U.S. Bancorp officials say they're investing $15-million to expand their Owensboro offices and add 332 jobs.
The facility currently employs 1900 people who handle a portion of the bank's 1.6 million home mortgage loans. Owensboro Mayor Ron Payne says U.S. Bank has been a large contributor to the city’s increase in revenue over the past decades. This is the facility's third expansion since the mortgage servicing center opened in the 1970’s.