Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Mon March 4, 2013
Mortgage Facility Expansion Planned in Owensboro
U.S. Bancorp officials say they're investing $15-million to expand their Owensboro offices and add 332 jobs.
The facility currently employs 1900 people who handle a portion of the bank's 1.6 million home mortgage loans. Owensboro Mayor Ron Payne says U.S. Bank has been a large contributor to the city’s increase in revenue over the past decades. This is the facility's third expansion since the mortgage servicing center opened in the 1970’s.