Most Active Stories
- Winter Storm: KYEM Upgrades Emergency Activation Level, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Tue March 27, 2012
the morning cram [you don't have to help anybody...that's what this country's all about edition]
By Gary Pitts
Do you have to buy health insurance? That's for the Court to decide.
NPR reports the US Supreme Court heads into a second day of hearings with healthcare reform in the balance.