Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Tue March 27, 2012
the morning cram [you don't have to help anybody...that's what this country's all about edition]
By Gary Pitts
Do you have to buy health insurance? That's for the Court to decide.
NPR reports the US Supreme Court heads into a second day of hearings with healthcare reform in the balance.