Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri April 26, 2013
The Morning Cram [yada yada edition]
From NPR: Jerry Seinfeld talks about how he warmed up to coffee and why it goes perfectly with French toast. His cup of jo even inspired him to start a new little show called Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.
Kentucky: The Kentucky Supreme Court after a tie vote has ordered state child welfare officials to release records of child abuse involving death or serious injury. A new training center for the state fire commission and National Guard opens in Greenville.
Tennessee: A trucking company says Flying Pilot J Owner Jimmy Haslam obstructed justice and bought off cheated customers.
Illinois: The Illinois Senate is working to improve the odds of passing legislation to expand gambling. Gov. Pat Quinn hasn’t said if he would sign a measure to increase the speed limit to 70 mph on the state’s interstates and tollways. Republican Congressman Aaron Schrock says he won’t be running for governor.