Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri December 28, 2012
The Morning Cram [words with friends edition]
From NPR: A language specialist speculates about 2012’s word of the year. Will it be malarkey? Or Frankenstorm? Or – gasp – YOLO?
Kentucky: Tobacco sales to minors in the state are under the national average. A new center is combining workforce and education data to better show students, parents and teachers the correlation between the two.
Tennessee: Tennessee Department of Transportation has been awarded with a $10 million grant to replace its old vehicles. State police are stepping up during the holiday and enforcing a no refusal law that prohibits drivers from withholding blood for a blood alcohol test.
Illinois: Child sex abuse has increased in southern Illinois by more than 14 percent so far this year when compared to last year’s allegations.