Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Tue February 21, 2012
the morning cram [women...can't live without 'em edition]
As Rick Santorum climbs in the polls, can he attract the vote of one of the largest voting groups in the nation (women)?
NPR reports even if Santorum can win the nomination, one of the greatest obtacles in his path to the White House is a struggle shared by many GOP candidates, appealing to women.
Some awoke to the rumble of an earthquake this morning.
Kentucky~ United Way made its goal. The Amish buggy standoff could soon end. Stumbo is pushing hisUPIKE bill among much distraction. A woman pleads guilty to charges after hitting her toddler over the head and leaving him on an interstate.