Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Tue February 21, 2012
the morning cram [women...can't live without 'em edition]
As Rick Santorum climbs in the polls, can he attract the vote of one of the largest voting groups in the nation (women)?
NPR reports even if Santorum can win the nomination, one of the greatest obtacles in his path to the White House is a struggle shared by many GOP candidates, appealing to women.
Some awoke to the rumble of an earthquake this morning.
Kentucky~ United Way made its goal. The Amish buggy standoff could soon end. Stumbo is pushing hisUPIKE bill among much distraction. A woman pleads guilty to charges after hitting her toddler over the head and leaving him on an interstate.