Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Fri August 30, 2013
The Morning Cram [whoop whoop edition]
From NPR: A decade ago, cranes that had never before migrated followed the lead of an ultralight plane to learn the route south. Several generations later, old cranes are teaching young birds to navigate that same route. It's a clue that migration is a combination of nature and nurture, researchers say.
Kentucky: The Paducah Area Community Reuse Organization conducted no official business last night due to violating the Kentucky Open Meetings Act. Area businesses should find it easier to receive small loans as the Purchase Area Development District announces a new Small Business Administration loan program. U.S. Senators Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul are pressing against to permanently lift restrictions on fishing below dams along the Cumberland River. Republican U.S. Senate candidate Matt Bevin has been endorsed by Louisville Tea Party President Wendy Caswell ahead of next year's primary.