Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Wed October 2, 2013
The Morning Cram [what is this? edition]
From NPR: Millet hasn't quite taken off yet, partly due perception issues. But farmers are optimistic that the grain, which is high in protein and gluten-free, can compete with quinoa.
Kentucky: Officials with the Cabinet of Health and Family Services resolved early online application glitches this afternoon for Kynect, Kentucky’s health benefit exchange. The Kentucky State Police post in Mayfield has been training school employees in how to respond in a crisis with a special training program that the post created. Two species of freshwater mussels have been designated as endangered by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
Illinois: Illinois military veterans are joining the effort to legalize gay marriage in the state.
Tennessee: The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation arrested a Gibson County mother yesterday.