Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Tue October 16, 2012
The Morning Cram [what a dope edition]
From NPR: In the wake of the Lance Armstrong doping scandal, some may think that all professional cyclists were involved. That’s just not the case.
From Kentucky: The Lake Barkley State Resort Airport will be closed until mid-December. A center for domestic violence victims honoring the late Amanda Ross opens. Rep. John Will Stacy says lawmakers should look at companies that do business here but have no presence in the state for next year’s tax reform.
From Tennessee: The Department of Children’s Services hotline is too often busy with calls, putting people calling about suspected child abuse on hold.
From Illinois: Democrats are urging Gov. Pat Quinn to drop prison foreclosures in the state because of overcrowding.