Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue October 16, 2012
The Morning Cram [what a dope edition]
From NPR: In the wake of the Lance Armstrong doping scandal, some may think that all professional cyclists were involved. That’s just not the case.
From Kentucky: The Lake Barkley State Resort Airport will be closed until mid-December. A center for domestic violence victims honoring the late Amanda Ross opens. Rep. John Will Stacy says lawmakers should look at companies that do business here but have no presence in the state for next year’s tax reform.
From Tennessee: The Department of Children’s Services hotline is too often busy with calls, putting people calling about suspected child abuse on hold.
From Illinois: Democrats are urging Gov. Pat Quinn to drop prison foreclosures in the state because of overcrowding.