Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Tue September 11, 2012
the morning cram [We Remember edition]
By Todd Hatton
Today on NPR:
- One NPR editor learns lessons about 9/11 from her father's West Point Class of '65, the class that would suffer the academy's greatest number of casualties in Viet Nam.
- The state department that oversees cases of abuse and neglect for children and adults opens news web portal for reporting non-emergency cases.
- A Prichard Committee team considers teacher preparedness, recruitment, and evaluation.
- David Williams and Richie Farmer, who made up the GOP ticket that lost to Governor Steve Beshear and Lt. Governor Jerry Abramson have a rough day.