Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Tue September 11, 2012
the morning cram [We Remember edition]
By Todd Hatton
Today on NPR:
- One NPR editor learns lessons about 9/11 from her father's West Point Class of '65, the class that would suffer the academy's greatest number of casualties in Viet Nam.
- The state department that oversees cases of abuse and neglect for children and adults opens news web portal for reporting non-emergency cases.
- A Prichard Committee team considers teacher preparedness, recruitment, and evaluation.
- David Williams and Richie Farmer, who made up the GOP ticket that lost to Governor Steve Beshear and Lt. Governor Jerry Abramson have a rough day.