Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue February 14, 2012
the morning cram [we don't usually see this much activity in a dead person edition]
Breaking News: Zombies interested in more than brains.
NPR reports a new study shows that around 1.8 million dead people are registered to vote in the US.
Kentucky~ One area bridge could have rebuild plans soon, sometime, maybe. Doctors and pharmacists want more from MCO’s. Carville and Matalin talked politics last night at MSU. Nuclear plant workers want compensation for illness (like Incredible Hulk syndrome). Redistricting goes for Supreme consideration. College is the topic on Kentucky Tonight , today.