Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Tue February 14, 2012
the morning cram [we don't usually see this much activity in a dead person edition]
Breaking News: Zombies interested in more than brains.
NPR reports a new study shows that around 1.8 million dead people are registered to vote in the US.
Kentucky~ One area bridge could have rebuild plans soon, sometime, maybe. Doctors and pharmacists want more from MCO’s. Carville and Matalin talked politics last night at MSU. Nuclear plant workers want compensation for illness (like Incredible Hulk syndrome). Redistricting goes for Supreme consideration. College is the topic on Kentucky Tonight , today.