Most Active Stories
- Strong Winter Storm Bringing Significant Snow and Ice Accumulations
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Preserving Our Voices 2013
Tue February 14, 2012
the morning cram [we don't usually see this much activity in a dead person edition]
Breaking News: Zombies interested in more than brains.
NPR reports a new study shows that around 1.8 million dead people are registered to vote in the US.
Kentucky~ One area bridge could have rebuild plans soon, sometime, maybe. Doctors and pharmacists want more from MCO’s. Carville and Matalin talked politics last night at MSU. Nuclear plant workers want compensation for illness (like Incredible Hulk syndrome). Redistricting goes for Supreme consideration. College is the topic on Kentucky Tonight , today.