Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
Mon June 4, 2012
the morning cram [we don't need no water edition]
By Gary Pitts
Nothing says summertime like the smell of a campfire.
NPR reports on the science behind the three ingredients of the perfect summer campfire.
Tennessee ~ Get your GED done now, before things change.