Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Thu December 12, 2013
The Morning Cram [walt’s dream edition]
From NPR: Nearly a century after it was founded by Walt Disney, the studio is still producing magical cartoons. NPR's Renee Montagne talks about history and the future with John Lasseter — the chief creative officer of both Disney and Pixar Animation Studios.
Kentucky: Kentucky lawmakers have approved an internal audit of the state’s largest bureaucracy. The Legislative Ethics Commission has postponed a hearing that had been set for today in the case of former lawmaker John Arnold. State Auditor Adam Edelen is recommending improvements to cybersecurity at the Kentucky Retirement Systems. Kentucky corrections officials are taking steps to ensure DNA samples are taken from every felon in the state.
Illinois: House Speaker Michael Madigan has sharply criticized corporate requests for tax breaks and says he's unlikely to support deals for companies that pay little in taxes.
Tennessee: Federal authorities say the fired chief of staff for Republican Tennessee Senator Lamar Alexander is expected in federal court.