Most Active Stories
- Freezing Rain and Sleet This Evening
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Thu August 30, 2012
the morning cram [vets do it to win edition]
By Todd Hatton
Today on NPR:
U.S. and British Veterans are raising the bar at this year's Paralympic Games.
- A new report says electricity rates from the Prairie State power plant have been higher than expected for Paducah and Princeton customers.
- A federal civil rights official tells Lexington high school freshmen they need to be ready to speak out against bullying.
- A Commonwealth marijuana task force makes a major bust in Marshall County.