Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Fri July 6, 2012
The morning cram [the veni, vidi, censui edition]
By Drew Adams
NPR reports the Supreme Court has ended a session for the history books.
Illinois - A congressional hopeful releases his tax records.
Tennessee - Clarksville lifted its mandatory water restriction, but the city is still in need of H2O.