Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri July 6, 2012
The morning cram [the veni, vidi, censui edition]
By Drew Adams
NPR reports the Supreme Court has ended a session for the history books.
Illinois - A congressional hopeful releases his tax records.
Tennessee - Clarksville lifted its mandatory water restriction, but the city is still in need of H2O.