Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Fri July 6, 2012
The morning cram [the veni, vidi, censui edition]
By Drew Adams
NPR reports the Supreme Court has ended a session for the history books.
Illinois - A congressional hopeful releases his tax records.
Tennessee - Clarksville lifted its mandatory water restriction, but the city is still in need of H2O.