Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri August 3, 2012
the morning cram [unemployment/election edition]
From NPR: Unemployment rises 8.3 percent despite creation of 163,000 new jobs.
From Tennessee: Tennesseans doing back-to-school shopping have the opportunity to stretch their dollars during this weekend’s annual sales tax holiday. Six congressional incumbents defeated their challengers in Tennessee's primary election. The Tennessee Valley Authority reports third quarter financials.
From Illinois: Illinois corrections officials have moved eight of the state's more volatile criminals from the supermax Tamms penitentiary.