Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue October 30, 2012
The Morning Cram [too close to call edition]
From NPR: The latest and last NPR Battleground Poll for 2012 shows former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney holding the narrowest of leads in the national sample, but trailing President Obama in the dozen states that will decide the election.
Kentucky: Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear has signed an executive order directing the state Transportation Cabinet to expedite the transportation of emergency supplies to Hurricane Sandy victims. Murray State University's enrollment has risen by 2 percent to an estimated 10,832 students. Paducah development officials are negotiating with a Florida company to bring 300 new jobs to the city. Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes has scheduled a news conference for this morning to make her prediction about voter turnout in the November 6th election. The chairman of Kentucky’s Arts Council board has been elected to a three-year term on the National Assembly of State Arts Agencies board of directors. A Texas man led McCracken County Sheriffs on a chase on I-24 yesterday afternoon.