Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Tue December 31, 2013
The Morning Cram [tik tik tik edition]
From NPR: The seconds left in 2013 are slipping away. And you know what else is slipping away? The seconds left in your life. Luckily for you, there's a new product called a Tikker, a wristwatch that counts down your life
Kentucky: Education Commissioner Terry Holliday is now president of the Council of Chief State School Officers. Western Kentucky Republicans have landed Texas Governor Rick Perry to headline a fundraiser focusing on efforts to flip control of the Kentucky House. More than 116,000 Kentuckians have enrolled for medical coverage through the state-operated insurance marketplace.
Illinois: Illinois officials say the $7 million announced for efforts to move incarcerated non-violent offenders into community-based programs comes from the state's general revenue fund.
Tennessee: The Tennessee School Boards Association has a new website designed to answer parents' questions about public schools.