Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
- Evidence On Marijuana's Health Effects Is Hazy At Best
Thu January 24, 2013
The Morning Cram [to thine own self be true edition]
It all started with two men in a pub. both scientists, were drinking beer and discussing a problem. Now the
British scientists have stored all 154 of Shakespeare's sonnets on tiny stretches of DNA.
Kentucky: Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is the keynote speaker at this year’s Voting Summit in Washington D.C. Kentucky Agriculture Commissioner James Comer is starting two programs to help military veterans find jobs in agriculture. Kentucky TC crews are pre-treating area highways in preparation for a winter weather system through tonight into tomorrow morning. Automobile production in Kentucky surpassed 1 million vehicles. The Reidland High School teacher who asked a student to write a letter expressing concerns over school safety to the editor of The Paducah Sun has been fired.
Illinois: Illinois' public employee unions are asking for a meeting with Governor Pat Quinn and legislative leaders to come up with an agreement on pension changes.
Tennessee: A Nashville judge has ruled the Tennessee Department of Children's Services must provide records to the public. Tennessee is one of five states receiving federal grant money to establish an Integrated Food Safety Center of Excellence.