Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu August 2, 2012
morning cram [there's sand in my paint edition]
From NPR: This tiny town perched on the high plains of the Chihuahua desert is nothing less than an arts world station of the cross, like Art Basel in Miami, or Documenta in Germany.
From Kentucky: Illinois health officials are calling attention to an increase in whooping cough cases this year as they remind parents about required immunizations for children. Kentucky drivers' licenses are getting some security upgrades, and circuit court clerks' offices will be installing new equipment to implement the improvements. Most of Kentucky's elected Democrats will skip this weekend's annual Fancy Farm picnic.
From Tennessee: The Tennessee Department of Education is revising its teacher licensing standards. Paris, Tennessee Commissioners will discuss several financial issues at their meeting tonight. Paducah’s first and only dog park is set to open August 15th. Tennessee's primary election is Thursday.
From Illinois: It’s now illegal for Illinois employers to ask job-seekers to hand over passwords to their social networking accounts.