Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu August 2, 2012
morning cram [there's sand in my paint edition]
From NPR: This tiny town perched on the high plains of the Chihuahua desert is nothing less than an arts world station of the cross, like Art Basel in Miami, or Documenta in Germany.
From Kentucky: Illinois health officials are calling attention to an increase in whooping cough cases this year as they remind parents about required immunizations for children. Kentucky drivers' licenses are getting some security upgrades, and circuit court clerks' offices will be installing new equipment to implement the improvements. Most of Kentucky's elected Democrats will skip this weekend's annual Fancy Farm picnic.
From Tennessee: The Tennessee Department of Education is revising its teacher licensing standards. Paris, Tennessee Commissioners will discuss several financial issues at their meeting tonight. Paducah’s first and only dog park is set to open August 15th. Tennessee's primary election is Thursday.
From Illinois: It’s now illegal for Illinois employers to ask job-seekers to hand over passwords to their social networking accounts.