Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Mon May 21, 2012
the morning cram [that's what I love about high school...edition]
By Gary Pitts
Things really are getting worse in Washington.
NPR reports Congress members talk like 10th graders, which is back a grade level from 2005.
Tennessee ~ Haslam has been translucent thus far.