Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Mon May 21, 2012
the morning cram [that's what I love about high school...edition]
By Gary Pitts
Things really are getting worse in Washington.
NPR reports Congress members talk like 10th graders, which is back a grade level from 2005.
Tennessee ~ Haslam has been translucent thus far.