Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Mon May 21, 2012
the morning cram [that's what I love about high school...edition]
By Gary Pitts
Things really are getting worse in Washington.
NPR reports Congress members talk like 10th graders, which is back a grade level from 2005.
Tennessee ~ Haslam has been translucent thus far.