Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon May 21, 2012
the morning cram [that's what I love about high school...edition]
By Gary Pitts
Things really are getting worse in Washington.
NPR reports Congress members talk like 10th graders, which is back a grade level from 2005.
Tennessee ~ Haslam has been translucent thus far.