Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Wed May 23, 2012
the morning cram [Texas Tea (party) edition]
I suppose everything is bigger in Texas if one kid there can change a whole in election in Kentucky.
NPR reports a 21-year-old college student from Texas gave half-a-million dollars to a Super-PAC, and now Thomas Massie will likely represent Kentucky's 4th Congressional District.
Kentucky ~ Paducah mayoral and commissioner races are set. Hatchett wins 1st District primary. Whitaker takes 2nd District primary. Heath is the state House 2nd District GOP nominee. One incumbent isn't coming back. Massie will join the Tea Party in the US House this November.