Most Active Stories
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- MSU Board of Regents Vote Again Against New Contract for Dunn
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- KY College Planning Conference For Minorities Set
- MSU Board of Regents Meeting; Possible Revote on Dunn's Contract & Closed Session Planned
Wed May 23, 2012
the morning cram [Texas Tea (party) edition]
I suppose everything is bigger in Texas if one kid there can change a whole in election in Kentucky.
NPR reports a 21-year-old college student from Texas gave half-a-million dollars to a Super-PAC, and now Thomas Massie will likely represent Kentucky's 4th Congressional District.
Kentucky ~ Paducah mayoral and commissioner races are set. Hatchett wins 1st District primary. Whitaker takes 2nd District primary. Heath is the state House 2nd District GOP nominee. One incumbent isn't coming back. Massie will join the Tea Party in the US House this November.