Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu May 10, 2012
the morning cram [takin' it to the bridge edition]
Engineers hope to fit a replacement span into the Eggner's Ferry Bridge by the weekend.
Republican voter registrations in Kentucky are outpacing Democratic ones.
Fort Campbell will hold a drill for first responders on, and off, post.
The Illinois House wants to end free health care benefits for retired state workers.
The Illinois Senate wants to end the governor's, any governor's, power to unilaterally close state facilities.
And Murray State University gets set to bid bon voyage to its Spring 2012 graduates.