Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Thu May 10, 2012
the morning cram [takin' it to the bridge edition]
Engineers hope to fit a replacement span into the Eggner's Ferry Bridge by the weekend.
Republican voter registrations in Kentucky are outpacing Democratic ones.
Fort Campbell will hold a drill for first responders on, and off, post.
The Illinois House wants to end free health care benefits for retired state workers.
The Illinois Senate wants to end the governor's, any governor's, power to unilaterally close state facilities.
And Murray State University gets set to bid bon voyage to its Spring 2012 graduates.