Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
Thu May 10, 2012
the morning cram [takin' it to the bridge edition]
Engineers hope to fit a replacement span into the Eggner's Ferry Bridge by the weekend.
Republican voter registrations in Kentucky are outpacing Democratic ones.
Fort Campbell will hold a drill for first responders on, and off, post.
The Illinois House wants to end free health care benefits for retired state workers.
The Illinois Senate wants to end the governor's, any governor's, power to unilaterally close state facilities.
And Murray State University gets set to bid bon voyage to its Spring 2012 graduates.