Most Active Stories
- Murray Human Rights Commission Postpones Bringing Ordinance Forward To Allow Community Input
- Kentucky CPE President Addresses Criticism of KCTCS Search Transparency
- Billionaire Spent Millions In Charity, But Avoided Mine Fines
- Bob Davies: Board of Regents will Discuss Proposed Tobacco Ban and Employee Raises
- [Live Video] Sounds Good Live Lunch: Dan Cohen Today
Thu December 5, 2013
The Morning Cram [take this resume edition]
From NPR: Having trouble wrapping your head around southern Europe's staggering unemployment problem? This week, Ikea advertised for 400 jobs in a new megastore on Spain's Mediterranean coast. It got more than 20,000 online applicants in 48 hours, before the retailer's computer servers crashed
Kentucky: As the weekend winter storm approaches, listeners should be aware of information available should area power outages occur and roads ice over. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky was one of two political leaders who received the Crime Fighter Award from the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network yesterday. The Murray State Racers came away with their fifth straight win over the Evansville Purple Aces 65-63 last night.
Illinois: A bill aimed at fixing Illinois' hundred billion pension crisis is before Governor Pat Quinn.