Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Thu December 5, 2013
The Morning Cram [take this resume edition]
From NPR: Having trouble wrapping your head around southern Europe's staggering unemployment problem? This week, Ikea advertised for 400 jobs in a new megastore on Spain's Mediterranean coast. It got more than 20,000 online applicants in 48 hours, before the retailer's computer servers crashed
Kentucky: As the weekend winter storm approaches, listeners should be aware of information available should area power outages occur and roads ice over. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky was one of two political leaders who received the Crime Fighter Award from the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network yesterday. The Murray State Racers came away with their fifth straight win over the Evansville Purple Aces 65-63 last night.
Illinois: A bill aimed at fixing Illinois' hundred billion pension crisis is before Governor Pat Quinn.