Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu December 5, 2013
The Morning Cram [take this resume edition]
From NPR: Having trouble wrapping your head around southern Europe's staggering unemployment problem? This week, Ikea advertised for 400 jobs in a new megastore on Spain's Mediterranean coast. It got more than 20,000 online applicants in 48 hours, before the retailer's computer servers crashed
Kentucky: As the weekend winter storm approaches, listeners should be aware of information available should area power outages occur and roads ice over. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky was one of two political leaders who received the Crime Fighter Award from the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network yesterday. The Murray State Racers came away with their fifth straight win over the Evansville Purple Aces 65-63 last night.
Illinois: A bill aimed at fixing Illinois' hundred billion pension crisis is before Governor Pat Quinn.