Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Fri January 25, 2013
The Morning Cram [take my money! edition]
It used to take a lot of money to make a movie. But now some of the best movies at Sundance are kickstarters off the internet, which has more traditional producers wondering how to compete with the new independent film movement.
Kentucky: Bands of rain and freezing rain are moving eastward across Tennessee and Kentucky this morning. The Murray State Men’s basketball team beat Tennessee Tech last night in what became the lowest scoring game in 27 years. The 101st Airborne Division will hold a color casing ceremony as it prepares another deployment to Afghanistan.
Tennessee: Freshman state Rep. Jeremy Durham has filed a House bill seeking to block Tennessee from expanding Medicaid under the federal health care overhaul.
Illinois: Illinois Junior high and high school students will be required to receive a booster shot against tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis for next school year.