Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri January 25, 2013
The Morning Cram [take my money! edition]
It used to take a lot of money to make a movie. But now some of the best movies at Sundance are kickstarters off the internet, which has more traditional producers wondering how to compete with the new independent film movement.
Kentucky: Bands of rain and freezing rain are moving eastward across Tennessee and Kentucky this morning. The Murray State Men’s basketball team beat Tennessee Tech last night in what became the lowest scoring game in 27 years. The 101st Airborne Division will hold a color casing ceremony as it prepares another deployment to Afghanistan.
Tennessee: Freshman state Rep. Jeremy Durham has filed a House bill seeking to block Tennessee from expanding Medicaid under the federal health care overhaul.
Illinois: Illinois Junior high and high school students will be required to receive a booster shot against tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis for next school year.