Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Wed June 20, 2012
the morning cram [superSHY edition]
NPR reports many high dollar superPAC donors, as big as they are, don't want the attention that can come along with writing big political checks.
Kentucky ~ Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear is promoting a newly passed law that permanently revokes the credentials of miners who fail drug tests. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has reached an agreement with Kentucky State University to support environmental measures on the Frankfort campus and develop an environmental science curriculum.
Illinois ~ Illinois Governor Pat Quinn is moving forward with his plan to close several adult and juvenile prisons, even though legislators put money in the new state budget to keep them open.
Tennessee ~ Students in the University of Tennessee system will find out this week how much their tuition will be in the fall.