Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
Thu July 11, 2013
The Morning Cram [Striking against solitary edition]
From NPR: California prisoners are on a hunger strike to protest excessive use of solitary confinement.
Kentucky: Attorney General Jack Conway is the Commonwealth's first elected official to sign on to speak at this year's Fancy Farm Picnic in Graves County.
Tennessee: A former inspector general at Fort Campbell is accused of stealing soldier IDs for loans.