Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Thu July 11, 2013
The Morning Cram [Striking against solitary edition]
From NPR: California prisoners are on a hunger strike to protest excessive use of solitary confinement.
Kentucky: Attorney General Jack Conway is the Commonwealth's first elected official to sign on to speak at this year's Fancy Farm Picnic in Graves County.
Tennessee: A former inspector general at Fort Campbell is accused of stealing soldier IDs for loans.