Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu July 11, 2013
The Morning Cram [Striking against solitary edition]
From NPR: California prisoners are on a hunger strike to protest excessive use of solitary confinement.
Kentucky: Attorney General Jack Conway is the Commonwealth's first elected official to sign on to speak at this year's Fancy Farm Picnic in Graves County.
Tennessee: A former inspector general at Fort Campbell is accused of stealing soldier IDs for loans.