Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Tue January 14, 2014
The Morning Cram [stormy weather edition]
From NPR: Embattled New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie gives his State of the State speech on Tuesday. His administration faces lingering questions about politically-motivated lane closures at the George Washington Bridge. And now Christie faces another high-profile investigation. This one focuses on how his administration spent millions of dollars of Superstorm Sandy relief.
Kentucky: Murray State’s Presidential Search Committee Chairman says he and the search committee have met MSU’s next president. Officials with the state fire marshal’s office are investigating a fire in a Murray apartment complex. A Republican lawmaker has amended a bill expanding domestic violence protections for dating couples to include language limiting abortions. Kentucky’s highest ranking Republican lawmaker says he has identified areas of the budget he would like to cut, but he isn’t going to share them just yet.
Illinois: The Illinois Lottery will begin broadcasting Amber Alerts through its retailers.
Tennessee: More than 50,000 Tennesseans have signed up for coverage under the new health insurance exchange.