Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue January 14, 2014
The Morning Cram [stormy weather edition]
From NPR: Embattled New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie gives his State of the State speech on Tuesday. His administration faces lingering questions about politically-motivated lane closures at the George Washington Bridge. And now Christie faces another high-profile investigation. This one focuses on how his administration spent millions of dollars of Superstorm Sandy relief.
Kentucky: Murray State’s Presidential Search Committee Chairman says he and the search committee have met MSU’s next president. Officials with the state fire marshal’s office are investigating a fire in a Murray apartment complex. A Republican lawmaker has amended a bill expanding domestic violence protections for dating couples to include language limiting abortions. Kentucky’s highest ranking Republican lawmaker says he has identified areas of the budget he would like to cut, but he isn’t going to share them just yet.
Illinois: The Illinois Lottery will begin broadcasting Amber Alerts through its retailers.
Tennessee: More than 50,000 Tennesseans have signed up for coverage under the new health insurance exchange.