Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon June 18, 2012
the morning cram [staying afloat edition]
NPR reports officials in Venice, Italy are doing anything they can to keep the city financially afloat.
Kentucky ~ Kentucky’s top education official, Dr. Terry Holliday, will answer questions from the public in another Twitter town hall event this Wednesday. Kentucky Transportation Cabinet officials say a fire has damaged a wooden railroad bridge and closed a road in Hickman County. A former Christian County social worker has been indicted on a charge of tampering with public records. The Foundation for a Healthy Kentucky has released a new online directory of community groups that could provide support for patients and their families. The body of a Lovelaceville boater missing since Friday was found on Big Turner Lake late last night.
Tennessee ~ Republican lawmakers are hosting a conference in Tennessee aimed at loosening federal regulations they say hinder job growth. A Tennessee legislator says a recent legal opinion from the state’s attorney general has soothed concerns about the state’s open meetings law.