Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Thu June 6, 2013
The Morning Cram [in-sourcing? edition]
From NPR: The Chinese computer maker Lenovo is trying to boost its brand and U.S. market share as other high-tech firms, including Motorola, plan to manufacture here. North Carolina officials say the plant in Whitsett is a sign of manufacturing's return from overseas.
Kentucky: The Kentucky Public Service Commission will conduct public hearings in Paducah, Henderson and Owensboro over a proposed rate hike. A Lexington Democrat college is considering taking on Republican U.S. Rep. Andy Barr. Attorney General Jack Conway has landed a plum assignment as emcee of the annual Wendell Ford Dinner. The acting commander at Fort Campbell is convening a panel of experts today to discuss efforts to curb sexual assault and harassment.
Illinois: A new Illinois Lottery game will benefit programs working to prevent the spread of HIV.