Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu June 6, 2013
The Morning Cram [in-sourcing? edition]
From NPR: The Chinese computer maker Lenovo is trying to boost its brand and U.S. market share as other high-tech firms, including Motorola, plan to manufacture here. North Carolina officials say the plant in Whitsett is a sign of manufacturing's return from overseas.
Kentucky: The Kentucky Public Service Commission will conduct public hearings in Paducah, Henderson and Owensboro over a proposed rate hike. A Lexington Democrat college is considering taking on Republican U.S. Rep. Andy Barr. Attorney General Jack Conway has landed a plum assignment as emcee of the annual Wendell Ford Dinner. The acting commander at Fort Campbell is convening a panel of experts today to discuss efforts to curb sexual assault and harassment.
Illinois: A new Illinois Lottery game will benefit programs working to prevent the spread of HIV.