Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Thu April 5, 2012
the morning cram [so long, and thanks for all the fish edition]
By Gary Pitts
Apparently political candidates, unlike everyone else, really enjoy long goodbyes.
NPR reports people are beginning to question Rick Santorum's continuing campaign, as they have Gingrich and Paul's for a while.