Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Thu April 5, 2012
the morning cram [so long, and thanks for all the fish edition]
By Gary Pitts
Apparently political candidates, unlike everyone else, really enjoy long goodbyes.
NPR reports people are beginning to question Rick Santorum's continuing campaign, as they have Gingrich and Paul's for a while.