Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu April 5, 2012
the morning cram [so long, and thanks for all the fish edition]
By Gary Pitts
Apparently political candidates, unlike everyone else, really enjoy long goodbyes.
NPR reports people are beginning to question Rick Santorum's continuing campaign, as they have Gingrich and Paul's for a while.