Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Thu April 5, 2012
the morning cram [so long, and thanks for all the fish edition]
By Gary Pitts
Apparently political candidates, unlike everyone else, really enjoy long goodbyes.
NPR reports people are beginning to question Rick Santorum's continuing campaign, as they have Gingrich and Paul's for a while.