Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Wed August 8, 2012
Morning Cram [Sinai Extremely Dangerous Edition]
From NPR: Situation In Sinai Is "Extremely Dangerous" As Egypt Moves Against Militants.
From Kentucky: The latest Forbes’ Magazine listing of America’s Top 100 Colleges ranks Murray State University third among Kentucky colleges and universities and in the top eight percent nationally. Voters in Princeton and one precinct in Sturgis have decided to go wet. The Federal Highway Administration has granted over $120,000 to improve signage along the Kentucky Great River Road that runs through four Western Kentucky counties.
From Illinois: Illinois State Police have launched a criminal investigation at the Tamms Correctional Center following leaks to the media about the process of closing the prison.