Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Mon October 28, 2013
The Morning Cram [ship this edition]
From NPR: Amazon has been quietly making inroads into a new approach to retail, partnering with manufacturers to ship products directly from the warehouse to consumers, essentially taking out the middle man. The online retailing giant's move comes as it and its competitors experiment with faster delivery.
Kentucky: Coal counties receive a portion of coal severance revenue but several county officials say they aren’t getting enough. The Kentucky Department of Education has completed an informal survey of middle and high school students that shows bullying remains a problem on campus and online. Kentucky and six other states will participate in a pilot program to train teachers. Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area is closing nine wildlife refuges for the winter starting next month. The family of former Kentucky Supreme Court Justice Wil Schroder says he has died.
Tennessee: The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency is offering grants to assist with riparian tree planting projects.