Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri October 5, 2012
The Morning Cram [the shaken, not stirred edition]
From NPR: Scientists answer if martinis are better served shaken or stirred in honor of the 50th anniversary of the first James Bond release.
From Kentucky: Oak Grove issues a boil advisory for Monday due to main line repairs.
From Indiana: A World War II-era landing craft returns to its home port in Evansville after being stuck in Lake Barkley for two days.
From Illinois: Prominent businessman William Cellini takes responsibility for trying to exchange state business for a $1.5 million contrivution for imprisoned ex-Gov. Rod Blagojevich and is sentenced to a year in prison.