Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Fri October 5, 2012
The Morning Cram [the shaken, not stirred edition]
From NPR: Scientists answer if martinis are better served shaken or stirred in honor of the 50th anniversary of the first James Bond release.
From Kentucky: Oak Grove issues a boil advisory for Monday due to main line repairs.
From Indiana: A World War II-era landing craft returns to its home port in Evansville after being stuck in Lake Barkley for two days.
From Illinois: Prominent businessman William Cellini takes responsibility for trying to exchange state business for a $1.5 million contrivution for imprisoned ex-Gov. Rod Blagojevich and is sentenced to a year in prison.