Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Upcoming State Budget Deficit Could Exceed $400 million
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
Fri October 5, 2012
The Morning Cram [the shaken, not stirred edition]
From NPR: Scientists answer if martinis are better served shaken or stirred in honor of the 50th anniversary of the first James Bond release.
From Kentucky: Oak Grove issues a boil advisory for Monday due to main line repairs.
From Indiana: A World War II-era landing craft returns to its home port in Evansville after being stuck in Lake Barkley for two days.
From Illinois: Prominent businessman William Cellini takes responsibility for trying to exchange state business for a $1.5 million contrivution for imprisoned ex-Gov. Rod Blagojevich and is sentenced to a year in prison.