Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Fri October 5, 2012
The Morning Cram [the shaken, not stirred edition]
From NPR: Scientists answer if martinis are better served shaken or stirred in honor of the 50th anniversary of the first James Bond release.
From Kentucky: Oak Grove issues a boil advisory for Monday due to main line repairs.
From Indiana: A World War II-era landing craft returns to its home port in Evansville after being stuck in Lake Barkley for two days.
From Illinois: Prominent businessman William Cellini takes responsibility for trying to exchange state business for a $1.5 million contrivution for imprisoned ex-Gov. Rod Blagojevich and is sentenced to a year in prison.