Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Fri October 5, 2012
The Morning Cram [the shaken, not stirred edition]
From NPR: Scientists answer if martinis are better served shaken or stirred in honor of the 50th anniversary of the first James Bond release.
From Kentucky: Oak Grove issues a boil advisory for Monday due to main line repairs.
From Indiana: A World War II-era landing craft returns to its home port in Evansville after being stuck in Lake Barkley for two days.
From Illinois: Prominent businessman William Cellini takes responsibility for trying to exchange state business for a $1.5 million contrivution for imprisoned ex-Gov. Rod Blagojevich and is sentenced to a year in prison.