Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Fri August 23, 2013
The Morning Cram [say what? edition]
From NPR: There are no strings attached. People can spend the money on whatever they want, and they never have to pay it back.
Kentucky: House lawmakers may have to undergo annual sexual harassment sensitivity training under a resolution approved yesterday. Kentucky’s redistricting bill that steamrolled through the House is scheduled for a Senate vote this morning. Kentucky has a new economic development representative in Japan. Police are continuing an investigation into dog thefts in Murray and Calloway County. The Kentucky Office of Employment and Training says unemployment rates fell in 72 of the state's counties in the past year.
Tennessee: The head of a group filing lawsuit against The Pilot Flying J diesel retail chain says the group is not a "shell company" for the chain.