Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Fri August 23, 2013
The Morning Cram [say what? edition]
From NPR: There are no strings attached. People can spend the money on whatever they want, and they never have to pay it back.
Kentucky: House lawmakers may have to undergo annual sexual harassment sensitivity training under a resolution approved yesterday. Kentucky’s redistricting bill that steamrolled through the House is scheduled for a Senate vote this morning. Kentucky has a new economic development representative in Japan. Police are continuing an investigation into dog thefts in Murray and Calloway County. The Kentucky Office of Employment and Training says unemployment rates fell in 72 of the state's counties in the past year.
Tennessee: The head of a group filing lawsuit against The Pilot Flying J diesel retail chain says the group is not a "shell company" for the chain.