Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed October 23, 2013
The Morning Cram [that’s what cc means edition]
From NPR: This week marks the 75th anniversary of the first modern copier ever made. The technology, which came from serial inventor Chester Carlson, revolutionized the business world and formed the foundation of Xerox's success. It also meant no more messy carbon paper.
Kentucky: The Paducah City Commission approved a municipal order for the 2014 health insurance premiums. Republican Suzanne Miles and Democrat Kim Humphrey will square off for the House seat vacated by former Representative John Arnold, who resigned after being accused of sexual harassment.
Illinois: Lawmakers are returning to the state capitol for a second day of their annual fall veto session.