Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Wed November 21, 2012
The Morning Cram [rolling, rolling, rolling, keep those prices rolling edition]
From NPR: Wal-Mart continues to try to better serve its customer, now with a same-day delivery for certain online items. The experiment is only being tried in a few markets. The same-day delivery is targeted toward densely populated urban areas where many customers may not have cars to make the short drive to the nearest superstore.
Kentucky: The Kentucky National Guard has exceeded its recruiting goal by more than 100.
Tennessee: The Army Corps of Engineers in Memphis signed an agreement yesterday with six Indian tribes about the handling of human remains.
Illinois: In the opening weekend of firearm season Illinois hunters brought in more than 5,000 more deer than they did last year. David Vaught retires as the states director of the Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity.