Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed November 13, 2013
The Morning Cram [rent me edition]
From NPR: More and more people have started using the Internet to rent out their underused personal assets — apartments, cars, their spare time — to earn extra cash. The peer-to-peer economy is exploding, made possible by technology.
Kentucky: The McCracken County Fiscal Court is scheduling a public hearing about Comcast's services, while Representative Gerald Watkins urges the court to support his proposed "a la carte" bill. Graves county residents have voted down a proposed 18% property tax that would have added funding to the county school system. Encouraging numbers from the Kentucky Center for Education and Workforce Statistics show nearly three out of five high school graduates in 2011 enrolled in college.
Illinois: Illinois transportation and law enforcement officials are launching a winter safety campaign.