Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed May 30, 2012
the morning cram [red rocking chair edition]
By Gary Pitts
"...might help you get through the world."
NPR reports the legendary flat-picking guitarist, banjoist, and vocalist Doc Watson has passed away at the age of 89.