Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Wed May 30, 2012
the morning cram [red rocking chair edition]
By Gary Pitts
"...might help you get through the world."
NPR reports the legendary flat-picking guitarist, banjoist, and vocalist Doc Watson has passed away at the age of 89.