Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu October 18, 2012
The Morning Cram [read their lips: taxes edition]
From NPR: Economists share their tax dreams, all of which would destroy any politician’s chance of being elected: no mortgage-interest deduction, no employee health benefits deduction and no corporate tax.
From Kentucky: A Greenville woman whose 4-year-old daughter died in a 1999 fire along with a family friend have been charged with the girl’s murder. The Judicial Nominating Commission that might recommend David Williams for a southern Kentucky judgeship will meet next week. A Paducah man is denied probation for a motorcycle death.