Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu October 18, 2012
The Morning Cram [read their lips: taxes edition]
From NPR: Economists share their tax dreams, all of which would destroy any politician’s chance of being elected: no mortgage-interest deduction, no employee health benefits deduction and no corporate tax.
From Kentucky: A Greenville woman whose 4-year-old daughter died in a 1999 fire along with a family friend have been charged with the girl’s murder. The Judicial Nominating Commission that might recommend David Williams for a southern Kentucky judgeship will meet next week. A Paducah man is denied probation for a motorcycle death.