Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu October 18, 2012
The Morning Cram [read their lips: taxes edition]
From NPR: Economists share their tax dreams, all of which would destroy any politician’s chance of being elected: no mortgage-interest deduction, no employee health benefits deduction and no corporate tax.
From Kentucky: A Greenville woman whose 4-year-old daughter died in a 1999 fire along with a family friend have been charged with the girl’s murder. The Judicial Nominating Commission that might recommend David Williams for a southern Kentucky judgeship will meet next week. A Paducah man is denied probation for a motorcycle death.