Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Thu October 18, 2012
The Morning Cram [read their lips: taxes edition]
From NPR: Economists share their tax dreams, all of which would destroy any politician’s chance of being elected: no mortgage-interest deduction, no employee health benefits deduction and no corporate tax.
From Kentucky: A Greenville woman whose 4-year-old daughter died in a 1999 fire along with a family friend have been charged with the girl’s murder. The Judicial Nominating Commission that might recommend David Williams for a southern Kentucky judgeship will meet next week. A Paducah man is denied probation for a motorcycle death.