Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Thu October 18, 2012
The Morning Cram [read their lips: taxes edition]
From NPR: Economists share their tax dreams, all of which would destroy any politician’s chance of being elected: no mortgage-interest deduction, no employee health benefits deduction and no corporate tax.
From Kentucky: A Greenville woman whose 4-year-old daughter died in a 1999 fire along with a family friend have been charged with the girl’s murder. The Judicial Nominating Commission that might recommend David Williams for a southern Kentucky judgeship will meet next week. A Paducah man is denied probation for a motorcycle death.