Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Fri March 30, 2012
the morning cram [the rapprochement edition]
Amidst the racial and religious fear gripping the country, French citizens find a new sense of solidarity.
NPR reports French citizens of all stripes came together to honor the victims of the self-proclaimed Al Qaeda terrorist. Solidarity is the order of the day while the national debate over immigration continues.
Kentucky ~ Marshall County alcohol petition foreshadows a liquor vote. A second Graves County shooting victim dies. The formation of a for-profit college panel looks to be imminent. Placement agents are now subject to state ethics laws. The State Senate considers a bill designed to fight human trafficking.