Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri March 30, 2012
the morning cram [the rapprochement edition]
Amidst the racial and religious fear gripping the country, French citizens find a new sense of solidarity.
NPR reports French citizens of all stripes came together to honor the victims of the self-proclaimed Al Qaeda terrorist. Solidarity is the order of the day while the national debate over immigration continues.
Kentucky ~ Marshall County alcohol petition foreshadows a liquor vote. A second Graves County shooting victim dies. The formation of a for-profit college panel looks to be imminent. Placement agents are now subject to state ethics laws. The State Senate considers a bill designed to fight human trafficking.